Dr Lomire is starting an online teaching program for all doctors, technicians, and anyone else looking to learn how to use InLab Software to its fullest. This page will be constantly evolving to provide the best educational experience. If you have any questions or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Edward Lomire boasts 25+ years of digital dentistry experience. In addition to overseeing a general practice he has been an educational speaker for HASS BioAmerica and DentSply Sirona. As one of the first doctors to receive the InLab software Dr Lomire has had many years of practice to hone his skills not just with the chairside application of the software, but also the wider uses of InLab in a traditional Laboratory setting.
ALL COURSES WILL BE SCHEDULED ON DEMAND
Email email@example.com to find out when the next course is scheduled
This is a 1-3 hour course over zoom that covers the absolute basics of InLab and how to get started followed by a Q&A session.
This course covers the following topics:
- The Similarities between chairside Cerec and InLab
- The administrative layout of InLab
- The different ways to get a case onto InLab
- All of the various ways to bring a Scan onto InLab
- How to interpret file extensions and what you can do with each file type
- How to identify a quality scan
Get help on a wide range of topics that include but are not limited to:
- Design Assistance
- Software Walkthrough
- Help with setting up a new piece of software or hardware
- Software Bug/Error fixes and workarounds
- Treatment Planning
- Smile Design
- Shade Communication
- Help with Material Selection